XO

Things I do, make or like

Tuesday

I took a photo of myself

And here it is. If you like my knee press follow and we can have lots of fun. Today I got up at 7.30am and went for a swim. I swam for 25 minutes straight. When I got out I almost passed out. There was also an argument between some people in the pool. All in all a pretty eventful day and it wasn't even 9 in the morn. 

So last night was the Lost finale! Exciting stuff. For some. I'm about to watch season 3 episode 19, so I've got a bit of a way to go yet ! Any lost fans out there? If you love Lost follow me haha gayyy 

I don't know why I look so sarcastic in above photo. Sorry about that chicas xo

2 comments:

rachelrose said...

i stopped watching lost around where you are, i think. my favorite part of every show is the beginning character development, and i have a horrible tendency to lose myself in nostalgia when characters develop further from their opening personalities. i hope you soldier on, though! those of us who are faint at heart applaud you.
also, my bike was a birthday present! an old friend had it lying about in her garage, and gave it to me for free! i was so excited - i had been looking for a bike like this for ages, too. hope you find one, too!

yours, rachel rose
this is who we are

Delilah Lillie said...

I know what you mean ! I think it's good, obviously that the show is complex enough for the characters to develop realistically but I did quite like it when it was just them against the others and we knew nothing about Dharma! I will soldier on, I'd be lost with out it! (har har very funny) [You lucky girl about the bike :)]