XO

Things I do, make or like

Friday

Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies... Yum !

I got up at 9 this morning and baked some cookies before going off to clean for my Great Aunt which I do once a week. The cookies are so tasty ! Here's the (super simple) recipe and some photos to accompany !




I took four round to my Great Aunts and she described them as "melt in the mouth" A fantastic compliment I think. Happy Days.

Also, the note book the recipe is written in was a belated birthday present from Big Sis (http://darwindarwinsblog.blogspot.com) It's like a diary but with no dates. I's hard to explain but it's lush. 

Anyway here is song to go with the cookies. I recommend you make them. It's so simple and easy to do, and they're melt in the mouth ;) 


1 comment:

darwin said...

send me one please