XO

Things I do, make or like

Monday

AN HOUR IN THE LIFE OF ME GRAPHIC DESIGNING.

17:31

Finished "Choose Death"
Started this post
Just ate a mini twix - nice and crunchy out of the fridge

17:35

My computer freezes trying to render type
I get 1/10 annoyed.

17:39

I manage to work out what I'm trying to do and am no longer annoyed. My computer unfroze.
I can feel wrinkles forming on my face from the stress !
Having major trouble working out my page numbers. 3/10 annoyed.

17:44
Cracks page numbers by having to be a dumb as and write them down. I wrote them down wrong TWICE. third time lucky.
I'm glad Eddie Vedder just came on to calm me.
Annoyance back down to zero.

I've forgotten what I'm doing now.

17:58
Have finished two more layouts. Bloody hell. This is taking time.

18:02
Thought I was done, then realised I've completely forgotten one of the pages. OOPS.
Better crack on.

18:10
IT'S BEING SO SLOW. Although I'm surprised my laptop hasn't cut out yet. TOUCH WOOD

18.16
Third page completed.
Just realised some of he stuff I did at College today hasn't saved onto my stick. FU technology. Now I have t stop wha I'm doing to empty the dish washer. My least favourite chore.

JPEGS of layouts could be put up if you want to see them? Layouts of my magazine I've created btw. Did I tell you all about that? Can't remember let me know !

Love and Peachy Bums

xo

No comments: