XO

Things I do, make or like

Sunday

Never late for tea

On Friday I was cleaning at my Great Aunts house. I had to clean the inside of al her kitchen cupboards. Among some stranger things (Garlic sauce that went of in '97 and Golden syrup from '02 that looked more like treacle) I found lot of lovely things, including 2 of thee darling glass tea cups


Yesterday evening me and Adam went over to a friends house, and he had bought 2 boxes of tea, a box of white tea from Clipper and a box of Lapsang Souchong from Twinings. 

"A smokey, golden tea that will evoke forests of pine trees and ice-capped mountains with every sip."

Waaaaa it was so smokey and smelt strongly of bonfire, but it was so tasty to drink. It had a liquorice  after taste to it which I love. So yeah I really liked that tea ! 
So we went out for some dinner and then I had to go to Tesco (at midnight) to pick up some pasta and some sugar for my Dad, he is making Jam for us. And we walked past the tea aisle. Oops, I ended up buying Twinings Ltd. Ed. Rose Garden tea, which is a black ea infused with rose. SO tasy, I had it for breakfast this morning. And a box of Liptons Red Fruit  tea which is Strawberry, Cranberry and Raspberry. Quite strong flavoured no wishy washy hint of fruit. And such a gorgeous colour in my glass tea cup :) 

Am I old before my time? Or does anyone else enjoy tea as much as I do? 
xo

No comments: