XO

Things I do, make or like

Thursday

Rockabilly-baby

Hi everyone !

Today I am getting round to commenting every single post of yours that deserves one as I have neglected you all recently. SORRY !!

I went on a shopping spree yesterday and I bought a new top, ring, earrings and lipstick (as you can see in the lovely posed photos of moi below).

Top - TopShop Necklace - Old Jeans - Old H&M Earrings - TopShop Crazy Hair - My own


I have been given an amazing opportunity to be a photographers assistant a a rockabilly themed wedding !!! I get to dress up and get in to character and shoot all these beautifully dressed up people !  I'm having a bit of trouble finding an outfit however as I have 15£ budget to spend.
ANY IDEAS OR GOOD WEBSITES FOR INSPIRATION? 
I'm thinking day wear... cut offs, gingham shirts leopard print shoes and a bandanna? I'd love to go full pin up high waisted skirt, hair flower and wedges but I'll be running around for 12 hours ! I'm so excited :)

No comments: