XO

Things I do, make or like

Thursday

EXCITMENT

HELLO WORLD
GOODBYE SWINDON COLLEGE
HELLO LIFE

Today me and Eena went to Cheltenham University Of Glouster or whatever it's called.
And dcided to drop out of our shitty course at Swindon College to there in 2009.
In the mean time we are going to move to Bristol to live and work !
I instantly feel happier cos I've elt really down for like a month. I realised it was because I was so disappointed by our course. So now we are quitting i can write on here just how much I hated pretty much everyone in our cass.(Except for th indian girl, Pip, Peter and Sarah). Everyone else was REALLy annoying and always wanted to leave early. Anyway, Im very excited and so i you know any cheap places for rent in Bristol or any Photraphers assisstant jobs then please let me know !!
Yayyyyy
And also, I got some films developed today and some of thephotos came out amazing. Ill try and scan them in and put them up :)
Happy dayysssss
Over and out

No comments: